Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Back at it Again

With the start of a new racing season, I have decided to jump back into the blog game.  I started out well last year, but lost some interest as time went on and I got busy with some other projects.

Hopefully this time around I will hang in there and do a better job.  To help keep things going as well as change things up a bit, I plan on doing some things different this time around.

I still plan on recapping my racing exploits, as I feel that is essentially the heart of what I originally intended to do with this blog.  I am also planning on updating with some of my thoughts on different subjects in the world of Drag Racing.

Once a week I am planning on updating my thoughts on the past weekends NHRA events.  I will also focus on some of the major sportsman racing events around the country.  As much as I love NHRA professional drag racing, Sportsman racing is my true love and passion.  Without the sportsman ranks nothing else would be possible.

Hopefully you all will enjoy the new and improved blog.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment